Aged rice, asparagus cream & homemade smoked pork tenderloin
Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 2 medium items of pork tenderloin
- 300 gr. Carnaroli rice 12 months aged
- 120 gr. Green asparagus cream
- 50 gr. Parmigiano Reggiano cream
- 600 gr. Chicken stock
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- 200 gr. Danish smoked pyramid salt
- 50 gr. Smoked paprika powder
- 200 gr. Crystal sugar
- 50 gr. Ginger, lemon, chili marinade
- 20 gr. Butter
- 150 gr. Parmesan
- Balsamic pearls lemon flavoring (preferable amount)
- Black truffle carpaccio slices (preferable amount)
- Fresh asparagus
- Black garlic cream
Preparation time: 6 hours & execution time: 30 minutes
- For the smoked pork tenderloin
- Create a mixture with sugar, smoked salt and smoked paprika.
- Add the items of pork tenderloin in a bowl, cover them with the mixture and leave them for 6 hours.
- Flush them out and drain them in an absorbent paper.
- Marinate them with the ginger, lemon, chili marinade.
- Cook them in 60 degrees for about 2 hours.
- Let them cool down and cut them in thin slices.
- In a pot, saute the onion and the garlic and then add the rice.
- Reduce the heat by pouring white wine and add in doses the chicken stock.
- Add the asparagus cream and the parmesan cream.
- Once the rice is ready, add the butter and the parmesan so that the mixture is homogenized. Check the salt and the pepper.
- Garnish the dish with fresh asparagus, smoked pork tenderloin, lemon flavoring pearls, black garlic cream, truffle carpaccio and fresh pepper. Serve it out.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment