Mushroom tartar with truffle caviar & porcini cream
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- 200 gr. White mushrooms
- 150 gr. Variety of 8 Species Mushrooms (trifolati)
- 80 gr. Porcini cream
- 25 gr. Μοrchelles Extra Selection
- 40 gr. Onion Jam with Balsamic
- 20 ml Aceto balsamico with truffle flavoring
- Black truffle carpaccio slices
- Truffle caviar
- Porcini powder
- Season pepper Garlic Shallot
- Persian Bleu Salt
Preparation Time: 10 minutes & execution time: 5 minutes
- Soak in a bowl with lukewarm water the morchelles for 5 minutes and get them strained.
- Chop the white mushrooms, the trifolati mushrooms and the morchelles.
- Add in a bowl the chopped onions and add the porcini cream, the aceto balsamico and the onion marmelade.
- Spice it with the season pepper garlic- shallot onion and with the blue persian salt.
- Add the porcini powder.
- Serve the dish out and garnish with the truffle caviar and the truffle carpaccio.
Special credits to the CONCEPT company
for their kind contribution of the equipment