Ingredients for 2 portions:
- 180 gr. Octopus
- 160 gr. squid
- 160 gr. potato
- 60 gr. Friarielli
- 20 gr. Caperberries
- 20 gr. Olive oil seeds
- 20 gr. Lemon pesto
- 30 . Cetarese pesto
- 30 ml kalamansi vinegar
- 10 ml Colatura di alici
- Season pepper seaweed lemon (preferable amount)
- Fried onion flakes (preferable amount)
- 160 ml Aceto balsamico with fig flavoring
- 30 gr. Cornichons
- 450 ml Olive oil
- 60 ml Natural lemon juice 100%
- 20 gr. Olive washers
- Lime zest
- dill, mint, parsley
Preparation time: 6 hours & Execution time: 5 minutes
- For the potato salad:
- Boil the potato squares and strain them until they cool down.
- Add in a bowl the cetarese pesto, the colatura di alici, the olive seeds, the cornichons,the caperberries and the fried onion flakes.
- For the octopus:
- Boil in sous vide in 80°C for 6 hours.
- For the frosting:
- Boil down in a pot the aceto balsamico with fig flavoring.
- When a sauce is created, frost the octopus and burn it with a kitchen blowtorch.
- For the squid:
- Cut the squid into 3 pieces, carve them and saute in a high heat.
- Add the lemon pesto, salt, the lime zest and the season pepper seaweed lemon.
- For the friarelli:
- Marinate in a bowl the friarelli with flavorings, season pepper seaweed lemon, dill, mint, parsley, 20 ml olive oil, a little bit of salt and a scoop of kalamansi vinegar
- For the potato salad dressing:
- Intergrate 60 ml lemon and 30 ml kalamansi vinegar in 270 ml olive oil.
- For the octopus dressing:
- Integrate 60 ml aceto balsamico with fig flavoring in 180 ml olive oil.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Τakos restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Vaggelis Tamilias
Μotto: "Cook with love"