Sea bass with scallops & truffle
Category: Main dish
Ingredients for 1 portion:
- 250 gr. Sea bass fillet
- 3 items of Scallops
- 3 items of Αsparagus
- 2 items of Artichoke with stem
- 50ml Natural Lemon Juice 100%
- 20ml Olive oil
- 20 gr. Dehydrated flakes Wakame
- 50 gr. Tartufata white cream
- 20 gr. Truffle caviar
- 5 Black truffle carpaccio slices
- 10 gr. Fleur de sel
- 50 ml Dairy cream
- 2 gr. Season pepper seaweed lemon
Preparation Time: 15 minutes & Execution Time: 5 minutes
- For the sea bass:
- Season the fish with olive oil, fleur de sel and season pepper seaweed lemon.
- Use a non-stick pan for the fish in medium heat, 2 minutes in each side of the sea bass.
- Then, put it in the oven for 4 minutes in 200 degrees.
- For the Scallops:
- Bread the scallops with the dehydrated Wakame flakes.
- Saute in a high heat until they are cooked.
- For the alla Romana artichoke:
- Cut her in 4 slices, add a little lit of olive oil and fleur de sel and cook them in the gridiron.
- For the asparagus:
- Boil them for 3 minutes.
- For the tartufata white cream:
- Stir the tartufata cream with the dairy cream in a blender.
- Decorate the dish and serve it out.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Ιstioploikos restaurant for their hospitality.
Chef: Nikos Kontomarkos
Motto: "Always use good raw material and love what you do"