Pork belly steak with pumpkin cream & buckwheat
Category: Main Course
Ingredients for 4 people:
- 2 kg Boneless pork belly steak
- 150 gr Carrots
- 150 gr Potatoes
- 150 gr Pumpkin cream
- 50 gr Spice oil curry - Ginger
- 100 gr Kumar’s Tandoori
- 120 gr Saba
- 320 gr Gravy sauce
- 150 gr Onions in aceto balsamico
- 200 gr Roasted buckwheat
- Olive oil
Preparation Time: 1 hour & execution time: 10 minutes
- Salt and pepper the pork belly steak and marinate it with kumar’s tandoori.
- Roast it in 180 degrees for about two hours.
- Add the chopped carrots, the potatoes, the spice oil curry-Ginger, a little bit of water in a pot and boil them in a moderate heat until they become soft enough in order to puree them.
- Add the pumpkin cream and put her in the blender until it becomes a homogenous puree.
- Put the buckwheat in a pot, cover it with boiled water and wrap it with a plastic wrap ,until it absorbs the water. Add as much salt, pepper and olive oil, as you prefer.
- In a small pot, add the 120 gr gravy and the saba and boil them, until the liquid's level is reduced by half.
- Once the pork belly steak is roasted, cut it in cubes and glaze it with the saba-gravy mixture.
- Cover the plate with the pumpkin puree. Then, add the pork belly steak, the buckwheat, the onions in aceto balsamico and finally, add the rest of the gravy sauce that has been reheated.
Special credits to CONCEPT company for their
kind contribution of the equipment for our recipe