Adzuki beans with chicken & beetroot humus
- 100 gr Chicken fillet
- 25 gr Kumar's Green Thai Curry Paste
- 10 gr Coconut butter
- 80 gr Coconut cream
- 100 gr Coconut milk
- Coconut oil (preferable quantity)
- Pearls with aceto balsamico di Modena (preferable quantity)
- Sweet Drop Red Pepper (preferable quantity)
- For the beans
- For the tahini saue
- 1 Shot of beans broth
- 30 gr Olive oil
- 50 gr Tahini
- 10 gr Natural Lemon Juice 100%
- For the beetroot hummus
Preparation Time: 2 hours & execution time: 20 minutes
- Boil the Adzuki beans with 1 laurel leaf for 2 hours.
- Let them cool down and keep a little bit of liquor for the boiling.
- Take some beans and mush them up.
- Blend the ingredients in a bowl.
- Blend the ingredients for the tahini sauce, until they become homogenous and pour a little bit of it in the beans.
- Marinate the chicken for 45 minutes with half a spoonful of Kumar's Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Dry off and Saute the chicken in the coconut butter.
- Reduce the heat by pouring the coconut milk and the coconut cream.
- Pour the rest of the green curry and boil it, until it becomes a sauce.
- For the hummus
- Blend the ingredients, until they become homogenous.
- Garnish with Pearls with aceto balsamico and Sweet Drop Red Pepper.
Enjoy your meal…
Special credits to Pajari restaurant for their hospitality
Chef: Soulis Simeonidis
After 20 years of occupation in different cuisines of Athens and with lots of saltiness from the multiannual occupation in Santorini (Nixteri, Niki, Mango) I came back to the city that taught me how to taste...
Motto: "Flavour is the past..."